PitchBlack – Substratum Theme For Oreo/Pie/10 Mod Apk is an mobile game. Latest update released on 22 june 2022. This game originally made for Android and IOS.ATTENTION : This theme is not for Samsung, Xiaomi, LG, Huawei and any other OEM based stock ROMs. Please read the description for more information.
PitchBlack S for Samsung (Supports Oreo & One Ui), now available on Play Store.
Substratum theme engine must be installed to use this application
PitchBlack is a known full featured dark and black battery friendly android theme. Providing many apps and ROM support, perfecting the balance between materialism, minimalism and various color combinations.
Meet the all original PitchBlack CMTE theme collections and more in one place!
Re-iterating the way accents and backgrounds are applied, PitchBlack offers an easy solution to application of themes by automatically creating 130+ theme sets just for you! Just choose which combination you like, build and enable! That's it!
• Android 10 (Pixel and AOSP) (Requires root)
• Android 10 – Oxygen OS (Requires root)
• Android Pie (Pixel and AOSP) (Requires root)
• Android Pie OxygenOS (Requires root)
• Android Oreo aosp 8.0/8.1 & Pixel/2
• Android Oreo OxygenOS 8.0/1
• Android Nougat aosp 7.1 OMS
NOTE : Nougat OMS ROMs
Theme requires full substratum oms theme engine supported Android 7.1 AOSP ROMs. Theme will not work if you are on stock Samsung, stock lineageOS, Oxygen OS or Omni Nougat based ROMs.
You can easily find a list of supported Nougat ROMs by heading over to THIS LINK https://github.com/substratum/documentation/blob/master/SupportedROMs.md
About the Android Oreo & Pie Support
PitchBlack Oreo & Pie provides full support on Pixel Stock, LineageOS, OxygenOS and any other AOSP Oreo & Pie based ROMs
First Step : You should choose your android overlay version
Installation for Android Oreo and Pie
• Select your android version
• Select all and configure the selected apps with the required options there.(System apps must be selected, like Settings, Android System and SystemUI)
• Tap on build and update
• Reboot your device
• Go into overlay manager and enable installed overlays
• For change or update QS tile colors on Oxygen OS, go into settings/display/accent (select applied PitchBlack accent) repeat the same after every PitchBlack theme change.
What isn't working on Oreo & Pie (Stock) Roms?
• Some notification text colors can not be inverted, that's why added light notifications as default on Oreo & Pie ROMs (dark option is still available)
Quick note :
If you are having issues please report to this email: [email protected]
A quick FAQ
Q : How do I apply it?
A : All you have to do is navigate to the substratum application and enable+ build the overlays after tapping on the PitchBlack tile. If you already have a theme applied, head over to the overlay manager and disable all overlays before you enable+build PitchBlack than reboot your device
Q : Which applications are themed?
A : Here is the list of themed applications
Q : What if the theme updates?
A : Just build+enable again to make sure you're rocking the best version of the theme
Q : Help!! Unexpected bootloop!
A : Chill, all you've got to do is use the rescue option of substratum
Telegram group for live support : http://t.me/pitchblackthemes
Contact : [email protected]
How to Download And Install PitchBlack – Substratum Theme For Oreo/Pie/10 Apk
- Firstly, Visit the link in the description.
- Secondly, Download the app either from the play store or from the below link.
- Thirdly, After download installs the app on your device.
- Fourthly, Allow unknown source app permission.
- Finally, Install and enjoy playing.
- Most important Don’t forget to check whether your app crashing or not.
- About us we are available in Youtube , Pinterest , Facebook contact where you want.