Root Essentials Mod Apk is an mobile game. Latest update released on 28 April 2022. This game originally made for Android and IOS.All in one toolbox for your rooted phone, tablet and Android Wear. This set of tools delivers all you need for your rooted handheld. "Do you need more in this all in one root toolbox? Why don't you tell us!"
Enable Adoptable Storage on any Android device running Marshmallow or later. (Including Galaxy S7 and LG G4).
★App Install Location★
Set the install location where apps will be installed to by default.
Get in control of your apps. View details and uninstall system apps.
Calibrate your battery when it is empty too quickly (e.g. after ROM flash).
Easily edit your build.prop file.
View lots of information about your device.
Edit the DPI (LCD Density) of your device.
Change the Emojis of your device. Requires Android Lollipop or higher.
Flash Custom ROMs, GAPPS and more
How to Download And Install Root Essentials Apk
- Firstly, Visit the link in the description.
- Secondly, Download the app either from the play store or from the below link.
- Thirdly, After download installs the app on your device.
- Fourthly, Allow unknown source app permission.
- Finally, Install and enjoy playing.
- Most important Don’t forget to check whether your app crashing or not.
- About us we are available in , Pinterest , Facebook contact where you want.
; Install Recovery & Boot images. Create your own script!
Select a font to install on your device. Over 700 fonts to choose from.
★Freeform Window Mode★
Enable 'Freeform Window Mode' on any Android device running Nougat or higher.
Change system language of your device.
★Mount /system RO/RW★
Mount your /system partition rewritable or readonly.
Reboot, quick reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader or just power off.
Explore all the files on your phone. Swipe left or right between panels.
Check whether your device has root access (Rooting requires 3rd party tools).
★Samsung CSC Editor★
Change your Samsung device.
Some features of this app are also available on Android Wear. The wearable device must be rooted for most features and takes advantage of your handheld.
What is root?
Root provides access to all system files under Linux and Android. A required tool is SuperUser (also known as SuperSU). The command su grants elevated access to your files. Many ROMs including AOSP, Cyanogenmod, Paranoid and Miui can be rooted or have 'administrator rights' included in the ROM.
All usage of the accessibility service privileges is for the purpose of providing accessibility features and non-accessibility purposes to users. This service is used for responsible, innovative purpose which may include the following:
• Triggering of automated action: back, home, recents, power button menu, open notifications panel / quick settings, toggle split screen, switch to last app.
• Disabled persons can facilitate actions.
You will need to confirm the permission dialogue to grant these actions.
Google+ Community: https://goo.gl/7ftDzw